Do you or a friend or relative fancy a challenge?
Do you love parachute jumps? Or do you know a friend who does? How about running half- or full-marathons? Do you love bungee jumping? Have you ever thought about raising money from your hobbies or ambitions? If the answer is yes, then we’d love to hear from you.
Community fundraising by people not always connected directly to the charity make a vital contribution to the funds we need to continue to care for our animals. We really don’t mind what you do – it could be something sporty, something quirky or simply something you have always wanted to do.
There are lots of different ways to raise funds and help the animals, you might like to:
- Hold an event, perhaps a cake sale, coffee morning, craft sale – whatever inspires you
- Take part in an organised sponsored activity, such as a marathon, half-marathon, walk raising money for the animals
- Take on your own ultimate challenge, whether that be sky diving, parachute jump, bungee jump – why not raise some money for RATS
- See a list of suggestions at https://blog.virginmoneygiving.com/category/support-for-charities/
We are here to help, whatever you decide to undertake and we’re happy to provide any support and guidance you may need along the way. Take a look at our page at Virgin Money Giving .. HERE
Virgin Money Giving
Virgin Money Giving will collect sponsorship and donations from your event and forward to us on your behalf. Alternatively please contact our Treasurer via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you further details and suggestions. RATS can also support you with additional publicity and promotion of your event, and together we will celebrate your success and bring valuable income to the charity. Thank you.
EasyFundraising.com ( Donate at no cost to you )
We also accept donations made when you spend money on Amazon and several other sites at EasyfundRaising.org you just sign up and then connect to your shopping site such as Amazon through the site and then just go ahead shopping as normal except Rats gets a donation every time you shop at no cost to you, details HERE
These are a few other ways you can help raise money for our animals.
1. Cake, book, and any other item sales
2. Sponsored walks
3. Coffee and Tea mornings
4. Fun runs
5. Boot sale
8. Pub quiz
9. Car wash
Lots more ideas Here