Angel ( In need of help )
TEMPORARY HOME WANTED FOR ANGEL
Has anyone got a big enough heart and a love of cats to offer Angel a temporary home for approximately six months?
She is a much loved cat, her owner has been very ill and she has been the one thing that kept him going. Very shortly they are having to move home, so
until this is sorted a home from home is required.
Angel is a timid cat with a gentle nature. She loves calm and tranquility, thus would suit a home person, possibly retired. She will come to you when
she is settled and show how much she likes you in her life; she purrs a lot when happy. Angel rarely strays far from home and is happy to stay indoors, obviously
using a litter tray if necessary.
If you can offer Angel a temporary home please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively, please e-mail Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.