Bear & Malibu
Bear and Malibu are brothers and are very close. We would like to find them a home where they can stay together.
Bear is all black and semi long-haired, and Malibu is a short haired tabby.
Bear is just like a big, cuddly teddy bear. He loves attention and to have a cuddle on your lap. Malibu is much more reserved and nervous of people until he gets to know them. He then also loves to be fussed and is a really nice boy.
Bear has just had an operation to correct the bottom eye lashes curling in and rubbing on his eyes. He is recovering well and already his eyes are looking much better. He and Malibu will be ready for re-homing shortly, once Bear has made a full recovery and is given the all-clear by our vet.
These two lovely boys will make wonderful companions but have not lived with dogs or young children previously.
If you would like to find out more about Bear and Malibu, please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively please e-mail Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.