My name is Becks and I am a neutered and, chipped tabby. My humans have moved home, only a couple of streets away. but I don’t want to live there (they have also got a small human now!) so I keep coming back to my original house.
Of course they don’t want me so I have taken up temporary residence in the house next door BUT the resident cat there doesn’t want me either!
I am looking for a home with humans who understand cats who want to be boss of the house, and also have no children. I do behave when you get to know me, but can still be a bit naughty at times.
If you would like to find out more about this lovely boy please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively please e-mail Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.