This is Billy. He has always lived in a flat, but since coming into our cattery he has shown quite an interest in the world outside. We think that after he has settled into a home in a quiet location (not a town) his owner may be able to gradually introduce him to the garden etc. Billy is a friendly, affectionate boy who likes attention from adults and will make a good companion for someone. He will need an adult only home where he is the only pet. He has been neutered, microchipped and vaccinated and is just waiting for that special person to give him the love that he craves.
If you would like to find out more about him please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively, please e-mail Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.