My story by Black Cat
Hi my name is Black Cat. and I’m , in good health except for my eyesight. I was attacked a few years ago by another cat and because of this I am almost completely blind.
I love cuddles, food and treats. I do go out in the garden, but to be honest nowadays I love nothing more than finding a warm spot indoors where I can curl up and nap
Because of Black Cat's eyesight problem she will need a secure garden to roam around in when she does go out although her main preference is to stay in doors
If you would like to find out more about Black Cat, please contact Liz on 01767 681157.Alternatively, please e-mail Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.