Buddy is almost 2 years old. He was rescued as a kitten from Spain. He is neutered, microchipped, fully vaccinated and has his pet passport.
Buddy does not like other cats, so he needs a home where he is the only pet. He is quite vocal and loves human company. He is playful and likes to be fussed, although occasionally it is on his terms.
We are looking for that special home for Buddy, (no young children please) where he can get lots of love and attention.
If you would like to find out more about this lovely boy, please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively, please e-mail Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.