Cocoa & Lowry
Meet Cocoa and Lowry…
Cocoa is black/white domestic short hair, healthy, friendly 13 years old. Lowry is grey British blue short hair, again healthy, friendly and 9years old. Both cats are neutered females, chipped etc.
Our human is moving 450 miles away and although she loves us very much she unfortunately will not have accommodation to take us for a few months. Therefore we think the best thing is to look for a loving home around here. We have always been together, but can be housed separately if a suitable home is available. We are friendly, like to be fussed and like a nice bed to sleep on - not a lot to ask for really.”
If you would like to find out more about these lovely cats, please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively, please e-mail Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.