DUSTY – Our “50 Shades of Grey” girl.
Her beautiful long coat ranges from dark grey to light grey. Unfortunately, the photograph does not show her in her true colours.
Dusty came to RATS because her previous home was far too busy and stressful for her. There were other pets and often lots of adults and children. She just found it difficult to cope.She is neutered, microchipped and vaccinated. We would like to find Dusty a quiet home without children, where she is the only pet. She will make a lovely companion for an older person.
If you would like to find out more about Dusty, please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively, please e-mail Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.