This handsome little man was found in a garden. He was scarcely breathing and all skin and bone. But after five weeks of food and tlc by the kind lady that found him he is now looking for a nice home. (Unfortunately his saviour cannot keep him as she has lots of birds, which he would dearly like for breakfast!!)
The vets say he is about two years old and he is extremely friendly. Elliot would now like to find that forever home with people who will love and care for him.
If you would like to find out more about this lovely boy please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively please e-mail Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.