Lilly and Tigger
Lily and Tigger came in to RATS together. Lily is a tortoiseshell female and Tigger a tabby and white male and we think they are around 2-3 years old.
They and are a very close pair, Tigger can be a little shy and appears quite dependant on Lily when he feels nervous and he likes to curl up close to her. They have had an unsettled time recently and we are looking for a quiet home, where they can stay together.
We do not know if they have lived with children so a home with older children/teenagers would be preferable.
They are two beautiful cats and once settled, will make lovely companions.
If you would like to find out more about Lily and Tigger, please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively please e-mail Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.