Lulu & Lotttie
Lulu and Lottie who are 6 years old, came in together and have been with us for a few weeks now which has given us time to assess them. We feel that they would probably be better homed separately.
Lulu (White) is quite outgoing, very lively and playful. She loves to be fussed and have the occasional cuddle. We feel that she will make a nice companion cat in an adult only household where she is the only pet.
Lottie (Tabby) is much more cautious in her approach. It will take her time to fully trust so we are looking for a patient, experienced cat owner. Lottie does like to be fussed and will allow gentle brushing of her long coat. She is a lovely girl who needs a quiet, adult only household where she can feel safe and gain her confidence.
Lulu and Lottie are not used to living with either children or dogs.
If you would like to find out more about these pretty girls, please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively, please e-mail Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.