Oscar is a five month old kitten (born 18th May 2016), who has been fully vaccinated. He was rescued (along with his sibling) by a kind gentleman after he was born on a neighbours doorstep.
Unfortunately his sibling died - but Oscar has thrived!
Our wonderful gentleman was all set to keep Oscar - but can't as he has found out that he is allergic to cat hair!
So Oscar is now looking for that special home with people to love him. He is very friendly, and playful (as you can see - he won't sit still for a minute!) - a lovely little boy!
Can you offer that home to Oscar? Please call Liz on 01767 681157 or email email@example.com for more details.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.