Oscar & Dexter
Oscar and Dexter are two 12 year old cats who are looking for a new home – either together or separately (they are not siblings). Both have been neutered, microchipped and vaccinated.
Oscar (black and white cat):
Oscar is the most loving cat. He loves nothing more than to be stroked and will always seek out human attention where it’s available. Like to curl up and be stroked and would happily spend all day sat on your lap. He likes to explore during the day and spends a lot of the evening asleep. He’s a good eater and great with children
Dexter is very much a lazy cat who doesn’t crave attention but likes the occasional stroke. He would happily sleep all day but will occasionally come over for some attention on his terms. Likes to be left to his own devices and loves sleeping. Likes to go out an explore at night. He’s a greedy little one and will eat as much as you give him (and then some!). He’s a big fan of chasing a laser light and likes to play with string
Are You Interested? If you are interested in helping Oscar and Dexter please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively, please e-mail Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.