Beautiful Pinkey is back with us due to her new owner having an extremely bad asthmatic reaction to Pinkey’s silky fur. This is such a shame as she had bonded with her new owner and was settling in well.
We are looking for a person who understands cats and has the time and love to give her.
She is an independent cat, not a lap cat, but loves to be with you, stroked and tickled under her chin. She also likes to play with her toy and will cheekily catch your arm through the banisters as you go upstairs.
She has not lived with children or dogs previously, so a quiet home where she will be the only pet would be preferable.
She is 11 years old, neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.
If you would like to find out more about Pinkey, please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively, please e-mail Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.