Sheba & Felix
Sheba almost 2yrs old and is black with just one small white patch on her chest and Felix is 5-6 years old and is black and white.
Felix is a friendly, affectionate boy who likes attention. Sheba can be quite shy but once she gets to know you, she is a sweet little cat who likes to be fussed.
They have previously lived together as indoor cats and are now getting used to seeing the outside world from their cattery. They are lovely cats and would appreciate a quiet home with a garden where they can have some freedom to explore. They have not lived with other pets or children previously.
If you would like to find out more about Sheba and Felix, please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively please e-mail Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.