Sheba & Felix
We are Sheba and Felix and yes, we know there are two of us who really want to stay together but just think – that means two lots of love to give!
I am Felix and will tell you a little about us. I am just about 6 years old now and a big, soft boy who just loves to be cuddled and to sit on your lap. The more fuss I get, the better. I love to play with my toys but I also like to look after Sheba (even though she does boss me around at times!)
Sheba is younger, almost 3 years old and a small cat. She is a little shy and not as confident as me. It takes her a while to get used to people, she will hide when she meets someone new but once she is used to them, she is fine and likes to be stroked and to play.
A home of our own is all we ask. Please think of us if you are looking for pets.
If you would like to find out more about Sheba and Felix, please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively please e-mail Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.