Smokey & Whisky
Smokey & Whiskey were taken in by my mother after they kept returning to her home about 4/5yrs ago. Through no fault of their own they need another forever home after my mother sadly passed away. They are beautiful cats, very loving with the right people. They don't like loud noises but love cuddles. They would do well together as that is all they have known. The person/people who take them in if patient will have two very beautiful cats. Their exact age is unknown. Smokey is the grey & Whiskey the tortoiseshell. I do really hope a forever home is found for them as they miss my mothers cuddles.
If you could offer Rosie a home, please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively please e-mail Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.