Sox & Gemini (reserved)
Sox and Gemini are 14 months old and are brother and sister.
Sox is a tabby and white male and Gemini a dark tortoiseshell female.
Both are very friendly, playful and love to be fussed but Gemini can be a little shy at times. They are neutered, microchipped and have “Vaccinations for Life”.
They have not lived with either children or dogs previously. Ideally we would like them to be rehomed together as they have never been apart.
If you would like to find out more about these beautiful cats, please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively, please e-mail Philippa at info.rats@gmail,com who will be -pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.