Hi, my name is Thomas I am a very friendly, handsome black cat and I am looking for a new home as my current owner is very ill and not expected to come out of hospital. I have been neutered, micro chipped and my vaccinations are up to date. I am eagerly awaiting my new fur-ever home, and my fosterer tells me that I will make a wonderful addition to my new home and a great pet! I am happy to live in a home with dogs – as I have previously lived with dogs before. Although I have never lived with children I would consider living with a family who have older children or teenagers. In fact I can’t wait to meet my new special family.
Love Thomas xx
If you would like to find out more about Thomas please contact Liz on 01767 681157.
Alternatively, please e-mail Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry on to the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.