We are helping the Little Rescue to find a home for Bear
This gentle cuddly boy is Bear he loves to have fuss and be with his special person, he is a laid back dog but he does not like being left and can get very stressed when on his own, another dog in the family we think would help with this, he will still need someone who is home most of the time, he would suit a fit retired couple as he will make an ideal companion.
Please contact The Little Rescue on 07770 933324 if you are interested. Or you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Homechecks are always done and the adoption fee is £290.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.