Bud / Buddy
This super cute Chihuahua cross is Bud, he came to us as his elderly owner has sadly gone into care. Although he’s a senior, he has plenty of energy and no health issues that we are aware of. Coming into kennels is always a lot for a dog to take in, but Bud has taken it all in his stride and has been loving and affectionate to all our volunteers. He has even made friends with another of our Chihuahua cross residents, so he can certainly be rehomed with other dogs. We’re not sure about cats and children, so we would prefer an adult only home for him. Bud is looking for a quiet home where he can spend the rest of his days luxuriating in comfort, with lots of cuddles and kisses. He’s a total lap dog and loves nothing more than human company.
If you can offer this super little boy the home he deserves needs please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.