This is Buddy a Springer spaniel that we are helping to find a new home, Buddy loves nothing better than to chill out in the garden or indoors in his favorite spot, Buddy is very laid back and will only play when he is in the mood he would be ideal for a fit older person as a friend and companion. He is housetrained but does not get on well with cats so a cat free home is essential he can also be left for a few hours but we would be looking for someone that is home most of the day.
If you can offer this lovely boy a home please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.