This is Disney a very loving Lurcher who likes people and most other dogs, she walks well on the lead and is house trained, like most Lurchers Disney has a high chase instinct so she would not be suitable to rehome with cats or other small mammals , she will also need to be kept on a lead and muzzled for safety when not in an enclosed secure area as she will chase any small creature including cats, she will also need a large garden to run around in, It will also need an extra high secure fence with an overhang as she has no problem in climbing fences of 7' or less.
If you can offer this lovely gentle girl a home please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.