Duke is a stunning Collie cross , he is a very friendly boy who loves to chase his ball and run around so a garden is a must for him, he will need someone who can give him the time and attention he requires as he is a very bright dog and loves to play and be active and then he settle at your feet. He will need a little lead training as he does tend to pull slightly especially when excited but he does respond to commands and is keen to learn. Due to his size and being a young active dog we would not consider homing him where there is young children in the family.
If you can offer this lovely gentle boy a home please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.