Eric is a Jack Russel with a loving temperament. Eric is still very active and loves his walks and enjoys the company of other small dogs but most of all he loves a lap and a cuddle. Being quite a clingy dog he is looking for someone who is home all day and happy to take him along on days out. He does not like to me left alone so can become stressed at night For this reason he is crated at night or when left alone and given a natural supplement to calm his anxiety. If you are a couple or a single person with no cats and lots of time to give to a loving little dog Eric could be your perfect companion. We will let Eric go free of charge to the right home.
If you can offer this nice little boy a home please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.