Jake ( Reserved )
This is Jake a friendly and loving Jack Russell terrier, he is not a youngster but he is fit and healthy and loves nothing better than to chase his ball, we are helping his owner find a new home for Jake due to a change in work commitments which means Jake is left far to long on his own so they feel that he would be far happier in a home where someone is around most of the day to keep him company as he likes his walks and to spend time with his special person, he walks well on the lead and can be left for a reasonable time. He is clean in the house and is really no trouble at all. He would be an ideal companion for an older active person.
If you can offer this lovely boy a home please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.