We are helping the little Rescue to find a home for Johnny
This lovely little fella is Johnny he is neutered, microchipped and vaccinated. He is a small boy approx 8-9 kilos. Johnny has been playing happily with the other dogs. Very interested in what is going on. Johnny does need to continue his training and work on learning to share! This is a small problem and he will make a lovely family member. We will not home him with children under 12 and no cats. Please contact us to register your interest in him.
Please contact The Little Rescue on 07770 933324 if you are interested. Or you can email them at email@example.com
Homechecks are always done and the adoption fee is £290.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.