This is Luis a cheeky Yorkshire terrier that has been very neglected, his teeth were in a terrible state before he went to the vets for a full dental clean, he will also need to go to the groomers as he urgently needs a haircut Luis is a very friendly dog who loves people and is not bothered about other dogs coming near him as long as they approach him in a calm way. Luis can be very protective of his food especially around other dogs so he will need someone who can help him improve with this behaviour. Luis is housetrained but you will need to be patient with him as he can make mistakes and be very unsure in a new home until he gets to know you and begins to feel secure his house training should then return to normal.
If you can offer this nice little boy a home please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.