This is Max a Jack Russell terrier, his owner due to ill health is no longer able to look after Max and give him the exercise he needs, so we are helping her to find Max a new home where he can get the attention he deserves. Max is a fit dog and loves his walks except when it rains which is why the photos and video were taken indoors due to heavy rain outside. Once Max has had his walks he is quite willing to chill out on the sofa or in his bed, He is clean in the house and walks well on the lead and loves people especially men so we think that Max should be rehomed to a couple or possibly a man on his own. Max will also have to go on a diet as his lack of exercise has allowed him to put on to much weight. Max is being fostered in Harlow Essex at the moment
if you could offer this lovely boy a home please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.