This is Mily a lovely gentle Staffy cross, she loves people and enjoys her playtime, and will let you know when she wants to go to the toilet, Mily is looking for a new home because her present owner is unable to give her the time she needs, Mily lives with 2 cats and takes no notice of them, she also lives with a small dog but Mily can be wary and afraid of dogs she does not know and this can cause her to react, this behaviour can be resolved with some training and any potential adopter must be committed to giving Mily this training
If you can offer this lively boy a home please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.