This is Poppy a a very special older lady, we suspect that Poppy may be an ex breeding dog who does not appear to have been very well looked after, she has a grade 3 heart murmur, this means she may need to be on medication for the rest of her life but it does not stop her running around enjoying life, she is a lovely girl who will make someone ideally an older person a lovely friend and companion, we are looking for a very special home for Poppy as she deserves it.
If you could offer Poppy a home please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.