This is Ralphie a Jack Russell terrier, he is a gentle and lively boy but is nervous of new people until he gets to know them which normally only takes a few minutes, he is also nervous of other dogs as he has not been very well socialized but he is not aggressive towards them just wary.
He would make an ideal companion for an older person with a reasonable sized garden or someone who is fit enough to take him for a couple of walks a day.
If you can offer this lovely boy a home please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.