Reggie: we are not taking any further enquiries about Reggie at the moment
This is Reggie a lovely little French Bulldog, he is a very playful chap and loves nothing more than chasing a ball and then curling up in his basket, Reggie is good with other dogs and walks well on the lead, he is very friendly with people he knows but can become protective of his owner when at home especially with strangers, Reggie will need to be shown by his owner that he can relax when strangers come to visit and needs to be introduced to them in a calm way.
If you can offer this lovely lively little boy a home please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.