We are helping the Little Rescue to find a home for this lovely dog
Teddy was a very scared boy and very wary of humans on arrival into the care of The Little Rescue. It is amazing to see how he has calmed down (being neutered certainly helped). Teddy likes to play with the other dogs and walks nicely on the lead. We don't pretend he does not have a way to go yet and it does take him a while to decide if you are a friend or foe. However he took a treat from the gardener today and stood nicely next to him. We are looking for a quiet adult only home for him where he will be allowed to settle in slowly and allow him to grow in confidence. He would probably be happier to live with another dog but no cats. Please contact us to register your interest in him.
Please contact The Little Rescue on 07770 933324 if you are interested. Or you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Homechecks are always done and the adoption fee is £290.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.