This is Tedy a small crossbreed boy who we are helping "The Little Rescue" to find a home. Tedy is such a cute little boy and plays happily with the other foster dogs. He lacks in confidence around people but is very food orientated so the way to his heart is through some tasty treats. He has short little legs so we don’t believe he will grow much more. He is wary of the lead at the moment which is quite common for ex shelter dogs but with the right sensitive training Tedy will be a lovely furry friend to share your home with! Because he is a timid soul we would want a quiet home with no children. We don't know about cats yet.
Please contact Viv Perry at The Little Rescue on 07891 956005 if you are interested. Or you can apply through our website to ask for a pre adoption form which is www.thelittlerescue.com. Homechecks are always done and his adoption fee will be £265.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.