Toffee ( reserved )
This beautiful Cocker Spaniel is Toffee, he loves people, walks well on the lead and is not to demanding for exercise, He bonds very deeply with his owner and this has lead to a very high level of separation anxiety which can cause him to be destructive if left , this can be worked on but it will take time and effort to improve , as a result Toffee needs someone around all of the time to give him confidence, He gets on well with other dogs and is house trained and is a well behaved dog in all other respects. A doggy friend might help with his anxiety.
If you can offer this lovely boy a home please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.