Vinnie is a 1 year old Mastiff x He's a friendly boy with a good temperament but can be a little nervous when you first meet him, he will also need somebody with Mastiff experience because he's strong on the lead and needs some training. He's good with men women and children, Other dogs and cats He travels well .
If you can offer Vinnie a home please contact the ARAS Dog Rescue on 01234 743797 or email email@example.com you can also look on the ARAS website HERE
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.