This is Woody a lovely gentle crossbreed boy, we are helping Woody's owner to find him a new home due to a change in personal circumstances that does not allow him to keep Woody in his new accommodation he has had Woody for nearly 5yrs and is very upset at having to find him a new home, Woody is a large very gentle boy who loves nothing more than to spend his time with you and enjoy his walks, he is house trained and walks well on a lead after the first few minutes of excitement on going out. Due to Woody's size we would not consider homing him with small children but he would be fine with older children and teenagers. Woody gets on well with other dogs especially larger dogs who he prefers to smaller dogs. As he likes company Woody will need someone who is around most of the day or who can take him to work with them as he loves to be with his special person.
If you can offer this lovely boy girl a home please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.