Zeus ( reserved )
This is Zeus a lively young Staffy cross, he loves people and gets on well with most other dogs, Zeus can get excited when meeting new people as he likes to say hello and give you a kiss, still being a young dog it is difficult to get his attention at times when he wants to say hello or is otherwise distracted, He does walk resonably well on the lead but can be distracted by other dogs and people he knows, therefore he will need someone who can continue the training he has already had to help him mature and listen to commands . It is very unlikely we would rehome Zeus to a family with young children due to his lively nature.
If you can offer this lovely lively boy a home please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.