Choco is a Neutered and fully vaccinated buck rabbit . He is a lion head cross and came in as a house rabbit...unfortunately the child in the house developed an allergy.....so he came to us. He has been in a hutch in the shed as we have no indoor facilities for rabbits and should be fine for him to go to an outside hutch shortly as long as plenty of bedding and cover. I am sure he would rather be a house rabbit though! Or at least a hutch in the shed for the winter. Choco loves fuss and attention, very friendly and could possibly pair with a neutered doe of the same age. He’s not been out on the lawn yet but that would be required in future home.
For more information please contact Zoe on 01234 342150.
Alternatively please email Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.