This is Fizz, he is a male Lionhead x Lop, born approximately July 2017, he is fully vaccinated and wormed, he is also neutered, he is a nice boy very friendly and good natured, although he doesn't like to be held for too long at the moment, as you can see he loves to be out on the grass so will need a large run, and a large hutch, as Fizz is only young we would like him to go to a home where he will hopefully have a spayed girlfriend of around his age, if you are the right family for this lovely rabbit please do contact us.
For more information please contact Hazel on 01234 357788.
Alternatively please email Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.