Freddie & Roxy
Freddie and Roxie, Born Freddie, February 2013, Roxie, May 2014,
Freddie and Roxie are a bonded pair of male and Female rabbits, both are neutered, vaccinated and wormed, as you can see they are a stunning pair, who give the impression that they are a bit grumpy, but are good to handle and are litter trained, They have been with us for so long it would be great to see them now in their forever loving home.
For more information please contact Hazel on 01234 357788.
Alternatively please email Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.