Skittle & Willow
This is Skittle ( ginger/white ) and Willow ( black/ginger/white ) Skittle was born approx July 20115, Willow approx March 2017, they are a gorgeous pair of female guinea pigs, a little shy at the moment as not handled much lately due to the family having a very lively new puppy, so they have been handed in to hopefully find a quieter family to live with, they are indoors at the moment, but could go outdoors in a hutch for the warmer months, then be kept indoors or inside a shed for the winter.
For more information on either of these Two lovely girls please contact Hazel on 01234 357788.
Alternatively please email Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.