Tia and Willow
This pair of adorable female guinea pigs are our newest arrivals, as soon as they came in we noticed that Tia had a deformed toe, which has since been operated on successfully by our vets, Willow was born approx 02/2013 and Tia 08/2013 It is essential that these Guinea Pigs are homed indoors only.
For more information please contact Hazel on 01234 357788.
Alternatively please email Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.