This charming chappie is Bruno who recently arrived at our kennels, and has already been spoiling our team with so many cuddles, and so much affection.
He has been with the same owner since he was a puppy. but unfortunately, his owner can no longer dedicate the time to him that he needs and deserves, so he’s living with us until he finds his perfect family. Retriever cross Staffie Bruno sadly suffers from severe separation anxiety, so it’s crucial that we rehome this anxious boy with patient and compassionate owners who are able to be with him most of the time. He does become very stressed when he is left, and we have noticed that he bonds very quickly with people, rapidly establishing a favourite. This big, joyful ball of love adores playing, he walks wonderfully on his lead and he’s friendly with children and other dogs. He hasn’t lived with cats before though. We feel that Bruno would be best suited to a recently retired couple, who can spend lots of time with him and take him for lovely walks.
If you can offer this lovely boy the home he desperately needs please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.