No dog ever deserves to go through the stress and trauma of having to leave their loving home for pastures new through no fault of their own. But this is sadly the case for gorgeous German Shepherd Lilian, who is looking for a new family to love and cherish her just like she so deserves. Lilian’s owner of 9 years is utterly devastated to have to part with her, but she sadly has no choice. We are so grateful to her for trusting us to safely find the right home for Lilian, and we’re hoping that our fabulous RATS Family will help us to spread the word. Lovely Lilian is a true gentle giant, and she’s friendly with other dogs as well as children. She adores a stroke and a fuss, and she’s in great health for a senior. She’s a truly wonderful old lady, who deserves nothing short of the best.
Please help us to get the word out there and if you feel that you could offer Lilian a safe and loving home to live out her twilight years in comfort, please contact Julie on 01763 289827 or at email@example.com.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.