We believe that Scooby is a JRT cross Chihuahua, and as he has only arrived, we can’t tell you a huge amount about him until we get to know him better. What we can tell you is that he is a little cutie pie, and he loves a cuddle. Originally from Cyprus, Scooby came into our care as he wasn’t getting along very well with his new owner’s other dog. So until we have been able to assess him with other dogs, we can only consider rehoming him as an only dog. Scooby would like to join an active, adult only household, who will have plenty of time to give him the love and affection he deserves.
If you can offer this lovely boy the home he desperately needs please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.